In your opinion, what are the fairest rules to have a TRUE human versus machine match, regardless of which machine and which human? I would like to see the same standard rules be applied to ALL human versus machine matches. In this case, there can be no implication of unfairness.
– Should the opening and endgame tablebases be taken out from the computer?
– Should humans have the same opening and endgame tablebases?
– Should the time control be longer or shorter?
– Should the length of the match be longer or shorter?
– Should there be adjournments where humans can use machine to analyze?