Chess Academy of Armenia and Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia, cooperating with FIDE, Armenian Chess Federation, and Armenian State Pedagogical University are organizing an International Conference, entitled “Theoretical and Practical Issues of Chess Education in Schools”. The Conference is to take place on 30 September (arrival day) – 3 October (departure day), 2016, at “Russia hotel”, in Tsaghkadzor, Republic of Armenia.
The main topics of the Conference are the following:
· Chess Education and Personality Development
· Socio-psychological issues of Chess Education
· Chess Teachers’ Training and Professional Development
· Technological and Methodological Aspects of Chess Education
· Chess and Inclusive Education Practices