– All FIDE-rated players are already in the registration system of the Olympiad 2014 and you will be able to select them when registering your national teams.
– If a player is not in the registration system database (i.e. not in the FIDE database), please contact the Elista FIDE Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to add him or her first.
– Any accompanying persons of team members who are not in the FIDE database can only be registered by the federation’s representative on the same registration form by using the option of adding a new person.
– A user may represent no more than one federation for the “Olympiad 2014” event.
– The pre-registration should be completed by no later than April 1st 2014 (four months before the Olympiad).
– Registration (names of team members, visa information and FIDE ratings) should be completed by no later than June 1st 2014 (two months before the Olympiad).
4. Travel and accommodation information (service available from April 22nd 2014) should be provided by July 1st 2014.
The registration fee is 100 euros per person. The registration fee covers ground transport in Tromsø, accreditation and processing.
So the Philippines federation didn’t register a team timely?