LAS VEGAS INTERNATIONAL CHESS FESTIVAL
June 4 to 7, 2009
South Point · Hotel · Spa
Susan Polgar World Open for Girls and Boys
June 5-7, 2009
Over $100,000 in college scholarships and chess prizes!
- The Susan Polgar World Open Chess Championship for Girls June 6-7
The Susan Polgar World Open Chess Championship for Boys June 6-7
- Scholarships to Texas Tech will be awarded based in part on performance in these events.
- The Susan Polgar International Chess Camp (for all ages) June 4
- The Susan Polgar World Open Chess Puzzle Solving Contest for Girls and Boys June 5
- Free lecture by Susan Polgar for all players, as well as accompanying parents and coaches June 5
- A Tandem Simul by Susan Polgar against up to 70 players June 5
- The Susan Polgar World Open Blitz Chess Championship for Girls and Boys June 6
- Breakfast with Susan June 7
In compliance with the Nevada Clean Indoor Air Act all non-gaming areas of the South Point Hotel, including the Convention Center and restaurants, are NON-SMOKING.
Chess Daily News from Susan Polgar