The CAS has dismissed the case brought by Mr. Ignatius Leong against FIDE.
The Court of Arbitration for Sports rules that:
1. The appeal filed by Mr. Ignatius Leong against the World Chess Federation with respect to the decision of the FIDE Ethics Commission dated 5 September is dismissed.
2. The decision of the FIDE Ethics Commission dated 5 September is upheld.
3. The costs of the arbitration, to be determined and served to the parties by the CAS Court Office, shall be borne by Mr. Ignatius Leong.
4. Mr. Ignatius Leong is ordered to pay the World Chess Federation a total amount of CHF 5,000 as a contribution towards the expenses incurred in connection with these arbitration proceedings.
5. All other motions or prayers for relief are dismissed.